We are glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through graduate study at Thomas College. Our on-campus and online programs can bring your promising future within reach.
Before You 网上正规网赌平台
- 浏览我们的 graduate programs and certificates of advanced study to see how we can help you move forward in your career.
- Request information and join our mailing list. We’ll answer your questions and notify you about important news and deadlines.
- Schedule an 可选 interview or campus tour by contacting the 研究生 Office at 207-859-1255 or [email protected].
- Current Thomas Students looking to pursue a +1 degree program, please reach out to the 研究生 Office directly at [email protected] or stop by AD102.
The Application Process
Thomas College welcomes graduate students who are seeking a degree, as well as those who are just taking classes. All on-campus and online, graduate degree programs have rolling admissions, and applications will be considered for the next available term.
- 完成 研究生 Application and submit to the 研究生 Office. International students should complete the International 研究生 Application.
- Official transcripts can be mailed to the 研究生 Office from all post-secondary institutions or emailed from the post-secondary institution to [email protected]. Transcripts submitted by the student will not be accepted.
- Two letters of recommendation will be required, submitted by individuals in a position to judge your ability to succeed in a graduate program. You will be prompted to enter their email address(es) in the application. Letters should be uploaded directly to the application portal. 提交 可选 application materials:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Thomas alumni do not need to submit a Thomas transcript.
- College seniors may apply in advance of graduation. 这样做, submit current transcripts and request that an updated transcript be submitted after your undergraduate degree is completed. A conditional acceptance may be granted until final transcripts arrive.
- Begin the Federal Student Loan process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student 援助 (FAFSA) and list Thomas College (Title IV code 002052) as an authorized recipient of your information. More information regarding financial assistance can be found on our Financial 援助 页面.
Eligibility for On-Campus MBA 项目
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is expected for graduate admittance.
- Applicants who have met the program prerequisites and have an undergraduate GPA of 2.5-2.9 may be reviewed.
Eligibility for Online/Evening 研究生 项目
- An undergraduate degree in the desired area of graduate study is not required for acceptance.
- Official undergraduate transcripts will be reviewed, and professional experience considered if undergraduate GPA is under 2.75.
- All Thomas students who have completed 9 credits at the graduate level are required to complete an application for admission before being allowed to register for their next course.
Please send your completed application and related materials to:
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 0490